"I started at Sanoh in 2016 through a temporary agency and at 90 days was offered a full time position with Sanoh America. Sanoh America allows for promotion within and since being hired in I have been able to move to an upgrade position as Training Coordinator. In this position I am able to contribute significantly to the new employee onboarding process and development system. It is my personal mission to make every new and current employee, training session, as satisfying, unique, well thought, effective, and stress free as possible. I have watched Sanoh America grow over the last couple of years and take pride that I belong to a company is well diverse and takes a zero tolerance approach to drug/alcohol use in the workplace."
“Working for Sanoh America is truly an amazing experience. I come to work every day where I am met with new challenges and projects. Sanoh produces the type of atmosphere that you can better yourself both personally and professionally each time you walk in the door. The support I get from Sanoh America management and co-workers is second to none. As a company it holds huge advancements in professional careers for those willing to put in the time and effort!"
“I love working at Sanoh, because the pay and benefits are good. The management is always helpful when you need them. It’s a clean and safe place to work.”
“Working for Sanoh I have gained a new family! Great leadership and amazing coworkers makes coming to work every day easy!”
“Sanoh America is a great company with amazing opportunities for advancement, training, and takes great care of their fellow employees. I am happy to be a part of the Sanoh family.”
“Sanoh America has been a great employer for me. It has benefits and pay is good. I’ve been here for 7 years overall and have enjoyed working here.”
“Sanoh America has been great to me. I started off as part-time while going to school and now I have moved up to a team leader in GDP/Shipping. I have purchased a new car, house, and married the love of my life because of the career that Sanoh has given me.”
- With these opportunities, we motivate our employees to do the best that they can. Without our employees, we wouldn’t have a company, so we feel they deserve the opportunity to be rewarded for their achievements.
- Many of our current employees ended up in a higher position compared to when they started. Some that started on the warehouse floor ended up in a corporate position.
- In an automotive manufacturing setting like Sanoh, things can sometimes be difficult to manage, but with our safety policies in place, you will work knowing that safety is a number one priority.
- Sanoh is an employment provider that lets you prove yourself. If you work hard and are dedicated, you will begin to advance in the ranks of employment.
- When you supply parts for major auto companies, you need this type of vision to succeed. Sanoh instills this mindset into all workers.
- Sanoh thrives on individuals coming together to solve problems. If you ever have a question, there are hundreds of helpful, knowledgeable employees there to answer.
Sanoh America offers a variety of health care options to our associates and their eligible dependents, including:
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage (including a portion of orthodontia)
- Vision coverage
We also offer Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible health plans that allow you to set aside tax-free money to pay for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- HSA’s allow unused money to roll over every year to save for not only current, but also future medical expenses.
- FSA’s allow money to be set aside not only for health expenses, but also for dependent care expenses.
All eligible Sanoh America, Inc. associates receive basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage at no cost to the associate.
We provide short term disability insurance coverage to associates with qualifying disabilities up to 26 weeks.
As an employee you will also receive access to enroll in a number of voluntary benefit programs:
- Voluntary life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
We have 10 paid holidays per year, and our vacation policy is based on years of service ranging from 1 week to 4 week allotments. Many of our employees take advantage of the below benefit programs as well:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Safety Shoe/Glasses Reimbursement Programs
- Health Club Reimbursement Program
- Weight Watchers
- Wellness Facilities (available at some locations)
Sanoh America, Inc. believes our associates are our future, and investing in our team members means investing in that future. We offer opportunities for internal and external training for our associates to develop them to be the best they can be.
Eligible associates will have the ability to work towards a higher education with our tuition reimbursement program options.
Room to Grow
At our company, we give everyone the same opportunity to advance from where they begin. There are countless stories of workers that were promoted to higher positions after working hard and proving themselves.
NOTICE OF JOB AVAILABILITY
- Industrial Engineer
- 40 hours per week
- $83,000 per year
- 1849 Industrial Drive
- Findlay, OH 45840
Evaluate integrated systems for manufacturing auto tubular products for quality control; serve as proactive liaison to cross-functional team and perform proactive and reactive audits; review product and in-process data and documentation; support Kaizen activity and IATF 16949/ISO 14001 quality systems, CSR. Utilize AIAG Core tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Quality Control Engineering
- 2 years in job offered or 2 years as Industrial Engineer in auto metal industry supporting IATF 16949/ISO 14001, performing internal/layered process audits, and managing root cause analysis.
This notice is being posted as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien employment certification for the above-described position. Any person may comment or provide documentary evidence bearing on this application to the office listed below:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta Processing Center
233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303
To apply, visit sa-careers.com