Your ADP service is supported or certified on the following browsers and operating systems.
Pop-up and cookie-blocking software must be disabled. If fire wall software is used, permit inbound and outbound traffic on port 443.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® *
– Version 11 on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.1, and Microsoft Windows® 10.
* To print checks on blank check stock, you must have Internet Explorer and enable Microsoft ActiveX® to print checks on blank check stock using the On-Site Printing feature or the Manual Checks feature.
- Microsoft® Edge® **
** The Edge browser does not support ActiveX controls. On-Site Printing (OSP) and manual check printing functionality will not work with the Edge browser. Windows 10 includes IE 11, which can be used for OSP and manual check printing.
- Mozilla® Firefox®
– ADP supports the most current versions of Firefox on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.0 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.1, Microsoft Windows® 10, Apple® Mac OS® El Capitan, and Apple® Mac OS® Sierra.
- Apple® Safari®
– Versions 10 and 11 on Apple® Mac OS® Sierra.
- Google Chrome™
– ADP supports the most current versions of Chrome on Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.0 (32 and 64 bits), Microsoft Windows® 8.1, Microsoft Windows® 10, Apple® Mac OS® El Capitan, and Apple® Mac OS® Sierra.
Touch screens are not supported or certified by ADP.
For ADP Workforce Now Enhanced Time & Attendance® (formerly known as Enterprise eTIME) clients, Chrome is a supported browser for Enhanced Time v8.0 only. For Legacy versions of Enhanced Time v7.0 and lower, Chrome is not a supported browser. Please contact your Enhanced Time support team if you have questions or need assistance with version verification.
For the best possible user experience, ADP recommends a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 800. Screen resolutions smaller than this will still work, but will require horizontal scrolling in some cases.
Minimum Bandwidth Requirements
We are continually working to improve response time and performance in ADP Workforce Now. Your experience will vary based on your hardware, operating system, browser, internet service provider, available bandwidth, and local configuration. Some software, such as your security programs, will also affect response time. Clearing your cache may affect performance.
Updated: January 29, 2018